Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/10

Wassup Homeys,

Before we get into the review this week, can I get a moment of silence please in memory of those that lost their lives 3 years ago at Virginia Tech (my alma mater)....


...Thanks. Now on to the goods. Here's the hot joints for this week, enjoy:

Music:
Usher feat. Will.I.Am --- OMG


I can't say enough things about this song. It's typical Usher with that R&B groove to it. But it's also got enough of a dance vibe to it that you can cut a rug at the club. Quicker upbeat remixes of this song have already made their way onto youtube so check it out. 4/5 Stars.

Movies:
Up in the Air


One of last year's nominees for multiple oscars, this movie was awesome. If you're a Clooney fan, or a Thank you for Smoking fan, I think you'll like this movie a lot. If you're a casual movie watcher, this movie was appropriately nominated for oscars, so check it out. And if you're not a big movie watcher at all, this movie is one of those gems that slipped under the radar cuz it wasn't a blockbuster...but it's still good nonetheless. 4/5 Stars.

Restaurants:
Lebnan Zaman


Located in Vienna, a stone's throw away from the "Toilet Bowl" building, this "Lebanese" restaurant is actually a kabob restaurant. I went at lunch time, otherwise I would've tried their hookah as well, since they have an assortment of enticing flavors. As for the food, my kabobs were average. Worth checking out if you're a kabob enthusiast like myself. 3.5/5 Stars.

No comments: