Monday, August 4, 2008

Hooray!!!

This week, Virginia is trying to do its part to boost the economy by giving its citizens a tax break in the form of tax-free shopping. It's fantastic. It inspired me to do some random shopping. I went to the mall today, in hopes of finding some shirts. First, I went to good old Banana Republic. No luck, nothing that interested me. Then I went to Express. Now ordinarily, I wouldn't even go into an Express because of my boycott. Oh right, my boycott...ummm it's a long story, but basically bottom line is that I used to shop at Structure all the time. It was my favorite store. Then it was bought by EXPRESS and became "Express Men". Not cool. So anyway, I go into Express. Again, nothing really interesting, and the stuff I did like, was not at a price I liked (typical of Express). So I went home empty handed...that is until I saw an auction on ebay for this lovely pair of soccer shoes. I've never clicked a buy-it-now button so fast before. Best part of it all? These shoes retail for $300 and I get them for $225. I can't wait to get them in the mail. Try not to make a mess in your pants. I almost did, just look at these bitches:


No comments: