Thursday, March 13, 2008

Super Smash

The title says it all. The third installment in the Super Smash Bros series came out over the weekend for the Nintendo Wii. My cousin had it reserved. He picked it up Sunday. Between Sunday and Yesterday, I put it at least 20 hours of play. It's an awesome game.

Aside from my video crack, what have I been up to? Not much. I joined Barra Brava (the DC United Fan club...one of the largest in the MLS). They're the ones who sing and jump up and down all game and throw smoke bombs when DC scores. They're also the best tailgate in DC for United games.

Soccer coaching starts this week. Looking forward to getting back on the pitch with the kids. If they're half as successful as my teams have been over the last year, I'll be ecstatic.

Snowboard season is more or less done for me. I only went on 3 trips this year. 2 day trips and one weekend trip. It was a very slow year for me. I blame the warm weather, me getting sick, and too many other weekend obligations. Oh well, there's always next year.

Wedding season is approaching. Early congratulations to Alice (Lee) & Chris as well as Pammie & Hee. Also almost time for graduation. Congrats to everyone graduating from Tech (and other schools as well). You guys are officially the last group of people to graduate from school that attended undergrad with me...so welcome to the real world. I'll see you at Happy Hour.

March Madness is almost here. Time to study my bracketology. *single tear drop* for my Hokies who fell slightly short of the Big Dance this year. Looking forward to big things in the future from this young squad.

No comments: