Thursday, February 1, 2007

Comic Relief

I like to think I have a good sense of humor. I love a good comedy show as much as anyone else. Lately, I've been trying to find more clips of this up and coming stand up comic named Rob Paravonian. I'm not sure where he's from but his comedy makes me laugh. He uses a guitar in most of his act, but the stuff he talks about is so true and his act isn't corny like some other musical stand ups I've seen. For instance, this youtube clip shows him making fun of pop music. In particular, the theme from Friends (and how the Rembrandts tried to turn the song into a mainstream pop single) and also the Smashmouth song that used to play on the radio like in high school...god I'm dating myself.

Anyway, I just wanted to give props to this new comic cuz he makes me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S8wBNoiv90

No comments: