Friday, September 7, 2007

Hooray for Autumn

Yes, that's right. It's September and that means we're officially in Fall. With the new season comes a few new "seasons" in my life too. First, there's season 3 of coaching soccer. I've moved up this year to coaching U12 boys. So I'm coaching slightly older 10 year olds and 11 year olds now. I've held a few practices already and all I can say is that my team is stacked. I'll be surprised if we don't go all the way again.

Secondly, season 3 of Hokie Nation Fantasy Football has just started. I drew the first pick of the draft this year so I'm pretty happy with my squad. I don't see my other alumni posing any kind of threat to me. You guys can go ahead and transfer your entry fees to me now.

And finally, with the new fall season, comes the new season of television on the horizon. It's been a long wait, but I'm finally ready to watch new seasons of my favorite shows. Heroes, Prison Break, Survivor. Lost doesn't come back till January of next year, but I anticipate that show as well.

Beyond that...fall season simply means we're a few short months away from snowboard season so I'm all smiles.

Big shout out to everyone who made it down for opening weekend at Tech last weekend. Shitty football game, but still awesome weekend!

No comments: