Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Weather, New Activity

Sorry for the posting delays. I've been busy. No actually, I've been lazy. So spring seems to finally be here. Even on cold days, it's moderately warm. And for the most part, it's pretty sunny. So with that, I've decided to go out and enjoy the outdoors more. I'm still doing soccer a ton. Coaching and playing is keeping me busy most of the time. Aside from soccer, I've picked up tennis again...and shortly I should begin playing golf with my pops too. My new desire this spring has been cycling. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Lance Armstrong, but I think it'd be fun on a weekend when nothing else is really going on to take a bike out for a couple hours and ride trails in the area, or go around Burke Lake, or even just cruise on the road to my cousin's house or a friend's house or something. But before I can do that, I need to get a bike. I have no knowledge of bikes whatsoever so I've been trying to get some info from people I know who ride.

Aside from the beautiful weather, not much else has been going down. I'm sure you all know about VA Tech on 4.16.07. Such a sad tragedy. I never expected anything like that to happen at such a peaceful place. Sad that for so many people, my alma mater will now hold a tainted reputation and view...when all I have is happy, wonderful memories of the place. My heart goes out to all the families and friends of people lost in the tragedy.

No comments: